Friday, December 6, 2013

December Card Guest Designer

Today I have our December Card Guest Designer Sandi:
My name is Sandi Pressley and I have been paper crafting for about 6 years or so.  I create weekly pocket page spreads documenting our life, traditional 12x12 pages, altered and off the page projects like banners and cards...lots and lots of cards. I am the mother of two grown sons and Jake, Cole, Abby and Isabelle Grace call me Grandma.....it is the greatest role I have ever had.  Unfortunately they live in the midwest and I live 1000 miles away in coastal Florida.  Scrapping their accomplishments and fun times helps me not miss them quite so much.  My husband Dave and I work together and are with each other 24/7 and I can truly say he is my best friend and totally supports my addiction....eh hobby of playing with paper.  I am thrilled to be a guest designer here at Sketch N Scrap.  I love the sketches and play along every chance I get. 

Check out this beautiful card that Sandi did for us. I love the rocking horse and that layered sentiment is wonderful!
Thanks so much Sandi!

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card! That rocking horse is adorable and the papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Sandi. Great papers and love the traditional colors and the rocking horse is perfect on it. Congrats on being Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! Beautiful job. Congrats to you on being our Guest Card Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work and classic feel to your card, I love rocking horses. Congratulations on being the Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being the Guest Designer! Your card is so very pretty! The rocking horse is wonderful and I love the banner, too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being GD and I LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card Sandi. Just love it. Congrats on being GD!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the GD spot, Sandi! I adore the rocking horse on your card. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete