Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July Layout Guest Designer

 Today I have our July Guest Designer Jean!
HI! My name is Jean and I am so excited to be here at Sketch N Scrap! I started scrapping when my daughter was in middle school (late 90s) and began dancing and playing sports. I scrapped those memories using cardstock, stickers and deco scissors!  I have always saved tickets, programs and other memorabilia to include in the albums.  In  the past several years I have learned about Mixed Media and it has begun to creep over into my scrapping. I love adding texture with modeling paste and  color with paint or ink. My style has evolved so much over the years. One thing I have always loved is sketches!  They provide the perfect spark for completing a layout.  This sketch was perfect for the wedding shower we just had for my daughter. I enjoyed layering and tilting the papers!  Thank you for allowing me to showcase this wonderful sketch! Please feel free to stop by my blog    http://pagesintime.blogspot.com/.

Wow! Where do I begin? Jean's layout is beautiful! The papers, the flowers... I love the hearts on the side where she inked a line to connect them. What fun!
Thanks for sharing this wonderful layout with us Jean!

13 comments:

  1. Truly stunning layout Jean, love trail of hearts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity! LOVE the sketch and had so much fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout. Cool sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your guest spot, and beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Jean! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful opportunity for you to show your wonderful pages Jean!! I love your work! I appreciate working with sketches when doing layouts and cards! Great colors,pictures and bits!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just stopped to see your wonderful work on this page, my frist visit here. Love the page and your work is great as always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job Jean, you always make the best LO's!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work Jean. Congrats on being GD!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Layout Jean! I love all the fun embellishments you used.

    ReplyDelete